Borrow hues from fabrics, paintings, and furniture to create the exact ambiance you want.
Want to elevate the look of your redecorated or remodeled home? Call NBM Painting to take care of the trim. Painting trim requires meticulous attention to detail and an experienced hand. Don’t take chances on the quality of your new paint job. Trim painting services will give your rooms a professional polish that DIY just can’t achieve.
The interior of your room is enhanced with depth and added dimensions when the trim is painted properly. NBM Painting not only paints the trim of the room, but fixes all dents and nicks which may otherwise take away from the depth provided by a fresh coat of paint.
Trim Painting – It Takes Time to Do It Right
Many companies overlook the steps needed to paint interior trim and woodwork properly. When you choose NBM Painting you’ll see right away that we pay attention to all details big and small. The steps we take for proper interior trim painting include:
- Thorough cleaning. Before the job begins, we clean the room’s trim with a mild solution. If the trim has smoke stains or other “baked in” dirt, we may use a bleach-and-water mix to get it completely clean.
- Taping and putting down drop cloths. We take extra care to protect the walls and floors before we start painting.
- Repair. Our team gets right up close to check your trim for damage. Cracks, holes, breaks, and other blemishes get filled in with mixtures specifically designed for the trim material.
- Sanding. Not only do we sand after repair work, we may sand all of the trim, depending on its condition, to help the primer and paint adhere better and last longer.
- Priming. Our team will choose the appropriate primer to match the type of paint used for the trim. Latex primer isn’t right for every job; we may apply an alkyd or alcohol-based primer for better performance.
- Painting. We’ll help you choose the color and finish that’s right for your room. And we promise you’ll be impressed with the results of our expert paint work.
As a full-service painting company, NBM Construction is pleased to offer professional color consultations. Our experienced consultants and designers can help you craft the perfect color palette, whether it is a single room, your whole house, or your offices. This valuable service ensures that your new painting project achieves the look and feel that reflect your style and taste.
Call Our Team Today at (916) 312-4090 to learn more.
Thank you so much for the incredible kitchen. Your work is really outstanding and beyond what I imagined. I am very happy. I just used my garbage disposal and I couldn’t even tell if it was on! LOL! And it didn’t throw food up on the other side of the sink like my old one. I can’t stop staring at my kitchen. J And Chance seems to like to open the cabinet doors now that they have hardware on them. LOL! Thanks again for your patience, time and excellent skills.
Thanks so much for everything. It was so great to work with so many talented and professional people. We are so excited to move in. The ceiling in the dining is truly beautiful and turned out to be just as I had envisioned it. It brought tears of joy when I saw it completed. Nick is an exceptionally professional. So is John, I love all of the colors we chose together. I'm very proud to tell them it is a very low voc green paint. It will be fine for John to take some pictures of the house. Just let us know. Thank you Nick for all your help with this project. It turned out beautifully.
I used NBM Painting. They are painting the trim on the outside of the house and some deck railings. I like their responsiveness. They came the next morning after I spoke to him. He was great in explaining about the scope of the work. He gave me his opinion on how to best solve few problems that was there.
NBM Painting Team did the interior painting of my 3000 sqft home. Nick provided a same day quote that was very reasonable. The service, quality of work, punctuality, and timeliness were all excellent. I will work with them again when I’m ready to paint the exterior of my home.
Guys did exterior house painting on my house. Paint job was exceptional. Included main two-story residence, detached garage, side picket fence, and rear yard retaining wall. I was very satisfied with their work and focus to detail. Did great job... Required sanding and smoothing, due to warping from years of wear from outside exposure. Nick is a true gentlemen. Every request I made for extra attention to project was met with complete compliance. I wouldn’t hesitate to using NBM Painting Inc. again.