NBM Construction Inc. has more than 17 years of experience in the painting industry.
All of our painters are trained on all of the latest techniques and technology, highly experienced in their trade and perform a high-quality work. We use only professional paint sprayers for a wide range of paint spraying needs, from large industrial and commercial jobs to smaller one-time projects. Quality engineered paint sprayers bring a high-quality result.
Exterior and interior painting are our specialties. We know the trade and what it takes to get the job done right and stress-free. We provide a service that is way above the norm of the industry. Every project is a unique project, so we treat it with individual respect and care. Client’s satisfaction is guaranteed.
Inside and outside painting is a tremendous improvement to your home and to your lifestyle. The improvement will greatly improve the look and the condition of your home, and will not require any kind of big and expensive maintenance from you. Your home will look new and fresh day after day, thus lifting up the pride of homeownership and rewarding you with comfort and pleasure.
NBM Painting CEO
Graco Ultra Max II 695 Airless Paint Sprayer
The New Graco Ultra Max II 695 ProContractor Series, is designed for the painting professional, who paints daily with the need for higher output and spray a wide variety of materials or who needs to use larger tips.
Equipped with the proven mid-size Graco Endurance Pump, this sprayer pumps more volume and is built to last. These pumps feature long life V-Max Blue Packings, a Chromex Rod and hardened stainless steel cylinder.
4000-PSI 3.6-GPM Honda Motor Gas Pressure Washer
Karcher is the most powerful gasoline powered consumer pressure washer. The G 4000 OH is a high-performance machine designed for heavy-duty use. No job is too difficult for the G 4000 OH. It has many industry-leading features, such as a 390 cc Honda GX Series engine and a commercial grade brass head pump. The G 4000 OH is designed with non-corrosive tempered hardened steel pistons and a patented swash plate pump. This produces less vibration and prolonging motor life. This is the only self-priming pump in the industry that can siphon from standing water or a collected water source. Our all-new remote pressure control is exclusive to the G 4000 OH. Simply dial up the desired amount of pressure right at the wand.
Paint Protective Wear
- Helps protect against certain paint spray/splashes and dust during applications such as paint spraying
- Breathable back panel helps improve air circulation and reduces heat build up
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flaps is easy to get on and off
- Sealable storm flaps help prevent paint from leaking into the seams
- Taped seams provide additional protection
- 3-panel hood is designed for compatibility with other personal protection products
- Good for both the professional and the DIYer
This 2 story high MetalTech 12 ft. Jobsite Series Baker Scaffold Tower features rugged 1-1/2 in. square tube steel construction with a yellow poly powder-coat finish, 5 in. double locking casters and a spring-loaded locking mechanism.
Steel reinforced plywood platform adjusts in 2 in. increments, ranging from 27 in. to 71 in. H., 73 in. L x 29 in. W x 74 in. H overall size. Meets OSHA standards.
All Matthews Ladders are made to the highest standard and have a 300lbs workload rating.
Manufactured with solid fiberglass channels, these ladders feature 3″ wide, anti-skid, serrated aluminum steps which are secured with 6 rivets.
All Ladders meet or exceed ANSI or OSHA requirements.
Wagner 0525027 Power Painter Plus
- Ez tilt flexible suction tube – spray at any angle
- Optimus dual tip technology provides even coverage, less over spray and more control
- 1 quart cup twist lock cup
- New EZ tilt flexible suction tube for continuous flow when spraying up, down, or sideways
- Optimus dual tip for better control and superior coverage
- Sure prime valve retains material in the sprayer so no reprime when you refill
- Twist Lock 1 quart cup for convenience and mobility